Daily from 6pm onwards (arrive early!), do make a reservation via their facebook page or call the hotel as on the night we went, it was fully booked! What’s so special?
For only THB888 nett per person, you get to enjoy all you can eat Alaskan king crab, Rock Lobster, Caviar, Fine de Claire Oyster, Pan seared Foie Gras, Sashimi, Peking Duck & Suckling pig!
Cuisine Unplugged, Pullman Bangkok King Power
Specially for August 15, Cuisine Unplugged features OH CRAB! Dinner Buffet, bringing in Alaskan king crab, soft shell crab, brown crab and blue crab – cooked in 10 different styles.
The dishes included stir-fried Alaskan king crab with XO sauce, baked brown crab with white wine sauce, Alaskan king crab on ice with spicy seafood sauce, and many more to choose from.
Not to forget to leave some space for their heavenly desserts!
Tips on the Buffet
- The highlight are Alaskan King Crab, Rock Lobster, Fine de Claire Oyster, Caviar & Foie Gras.
- Make sure to get some Suckling Pig first as it is limited to few since they cant prepare it on the spot
- Foie Gras is available at teppanyaki cooking station, order from the chef
- On Weekends, there are BBQ seafood as well.
- Do reserve especially weekend, it was fully booked & arrive 6pm!
Related Read: Hotel Review – Pullman Bangkok King Power
SHARE this article to your friends & family who are flying to Bangkok, also LIKE us on Facebook & SUBSCRIBE to our email newsletter for latest promotions!
Venue : Cuisine Unplugged, Pullman Bangkok King Power