To further promote people-to-people exchange between China and Malaysia, the Embassy of the People’s Republic of China in Malaysia has enhanced Malaysian citizen’s application for the multiple-entry visa to China effective from 20 Jan 2020.
Related Read: How to Apply China Tourist Visa for Malaysians
Apart from the basic documents (such as passport, visa application form and photo, etc. ), the additional supporting documents required if you want to apply for multiple entry visa are as follows:
The New China Multiple Entry Tourist Visa for Malaysians (L-Visa)
Note: Maximum stay duration per entry under Tourist Visa is 30 days.
1. 3 Months Multiple Entry Tourist Visa
Itinerary issued by the cruise company
2. 1-year Multiple Entry Tourist Visa
Detailed travel itinerary and corresponding irrevocable air ticket, hotel booking and photocopies of previous Chinese visas and previous records of travelling to China.
The New China Multiple Entry Business Visa for Malaysians (M-Visa)
Note: Maximum stay duration per entry under M-Visa is 90 days.
Applicants are required to submit documents on the commercial activity issued by a trade partner in China.
They can also show the trade fair invitation or other invitation letters issued by a relevant entity or individual and photocopies of previous Chinese visas and records of travelling to China.
1. 6-months to 1-year multiple entry M-Visa
Photocopies of previous records of travelling to China within 2 years
2. 2-Year multiple entry M-Visa
Photocopies of previous records of travelling to China with multiple entries Chinese visa, or photocopies of previous records of travelling to China for more than 3 times within 2 years.
3. 3-Year multiple entry M-Visa
- Photocopies of previous records of travelling to China with 2-year multiple entry Chinese visa within 5 years,
- OR photocopies of previous records of travelling to China with 1-year multiple entry Chinese visa for more than 2 times within 5 years,
- OR photocopies of previous records of travelling to China for more than 5 times within 2 years.
There is 2 other visa:
- Q2 Visa– To visit applicant’s relatives who are citizens and foreigners with permanent residence status in China. Maximum stay per entry is up to 180 days.
- S2 Visa – For applicants visiting their family members who are foreigners working or studying in China, or those intending to go to China for private matters such as medical treatment, inheritance, litigation, having real estate in China. Maximum stay per entry is up to 180 days.
For More Info
Visit the Chinese Visa Application Service Centre in Malaysia for more information at https://www.visaforchina.org/KUL_EN/