This holiday season, step into a world of festivity and enchantment at Four Seasons Hotel Kuala Lumpur. Whether it’s a romantic dinner for two, a stylish afternoon tea with friends or a gala gathering for loved ones and colleagues, the Four Seasons team elevates every celebration with impeccable craftsmanship and extra TLC.
Chef Junious’ Roasted Turkey
Christmas & Chrismas Eve
1. Christmas Buffet at Curate
Boston Lobster with Caviar
Savour the festive spirit with an extravagant Christmas feast at Curate, created by Chef Junious Dickerson and his troupe of merry culinarians. The Christmas Buffet offers holiday classic specialities such as Minced Meat Pies and Orange & Gingerbread Yule Logs, along with Four Seasons delights such as Boston Lobster, Foie Gras, Chef Junious’ Roasted Turkey & Black Truffles, and Baked Flounder Stuffed with Crab Imperial.
“My work as a chef has taken me all over the world, giving me the opportunity to enjoy Christmas delicacies in many different cultures. Now, I’m recreating these recipes to share them with our guests in Kuala Lumpur,” says Chef Junious
- Christmas Eve Dinner: 24 December, 6-10.30 PM. Priced at MYR 298 nett.
- Christmas Day Brunch: 25 December, 12-3 PM. Priced at MYR 268 nett.
- Kids aged 5-12 eat at half price.
Foie Gras Custard
2. Christmas Day Afternoon Tea at The Lounge.
Welcome to a heart-warming Christmas afternoon tea, starring goodies like chestnuts, gingerbread and eggnog. Sweet treats and savoury nibbles come together at this creative Christmas-themed feast, scoring equally high on glamour and flavour. Sample an array of teatime treats reimagined by Chef Junious Dickerson, including Beetroot Cured Salmon, Chestnut Turkey Salad, Foie Gras Mousse, Eggnog Crème Brûlée, Yule Logs and Fine de Claire Oysters. Not to mention freshly baked scones with Clotted Crème and Jam – nostalgia on a plate, perfectly complemented by The Lounge’s signature tea. Christmas afternoon has never tasted more delightful.
- Christmas Day Afternoon Tea: 25 December, 2.30-5.30 PM. Priced at MYR 198 nett.
New Year & New Year’s Eve
Aa spectacular international spread awaits, along with magical views of fireworks. Tonight’s special menu is curated by Chef Junious and his team, bringing together their favourite recipes from throughout the year. Embark on a flavour-infused journey around the world, from Classic Roasted Crown of Turkey and Barramundi Ikan Bakar in Banana Leaf, to Lamb Lal-Maas Simmered with Red Kashmiri Chilies and Lebkuchen German Gingerbread. Epicures can also snack on a bevy of fine foods: T’Lur local caviar, Foie Gras, Fine de Claire oysters, chilled Boston lobster, artisanal cheeses and premium chocolates.
2. Bar Trigona
Count down to 2020 dancing the night away at Bar Trigona, one of Asia’s 50 Best Bars 2019. Sip bespoke cocktails crafted by award-winning mixologists, served alongside sweeping views of Kuala Lumpur’s glittering skyline. With a live band in the house and front-row seats to the extravagant midnight fireworks show, say hello to 2020 in style.
- New Year’s Eve Set Dinner at Yun House: 31 December, 6 PM-12 AM. Priced at MYR 688 nett and MYR 1088 nett.
- New Year’s Eve Dinner at Curate: 31 December, 6 PM -12 AM. Priced at MYR 388 nett
- Countdown Party at Bar Trigona: 31 December, 10 PM-1 AM. Priced at MYR 388 nett (unlimited pouring of wine, beer, craft cocktails and snacks) and MYR 688 nett (add champagne).
All December Long
Why wait to start celebrating? Bring family, friends and colleagues to enjoy festive selections throughout December at Four Seasons. Sample Christmas-themed afternoon tea at The Lounge, explore festive Cantonese flavours with Chef Jimmy Wong’s premium menus at Yun House, or head to Curate for a traditional holiday buffet.
- Christmas-Themed Afternoon Tea at The Lounge: all through December (except 25), 2.30-5.30 PM. Priced at MYR 148 nett.
- Set Lunch/ Dinner at Yun House: all through December (except 31), 12-2.30 PM/ 6-10.30 PM. Priced at MYR 368 nett.
- Festive Buffet at Curate: all through December (except 24 and 31), 6-10.30 PM. Priced at MYR 198 nett.
- Kids aged 5-12 eat at half price.
KL residents can also spoil loved ones with the festive takeaway. Let Four Seasons do the cooking while you spend quality time with the family. Choose from a selection of mouth-watering holiday treats, including Roasted Turkey, Salt Crusted Prime Rib, Yule Log Cake and Gingerbread House.
- Festive Takeaway: all through December. Contact the Hotel for the menu.
New Year’s Day Celebrations
The celebrations don’t end on 31 December! Spend the first day of 2020 with loved ones as you discover special Four Seasons menus, designed to delight. At Curate, the inaugural brunch of the year features a tantalising spread with fresh coconuts and eggnog. Bring your appetite along to enjoy an array of international delicacies – from the US, Spain and Australia, to India, China and of course Malaysia. Marvel at the culinary team’s skill as they toss and carve your curated plate.
For those who prefer a later, lighter start to the year, The Lounge presents a luxurious afternoon tea. Savour a selection of finely cut sandwiches, freshly baked scones with clotted crème and marmalade, and exquisite pastries. Sip signature tea or Champagne as you sample Chef’s special creations symbolising prosperity and joy in the new year, including Boston Lobster, Sturgeon Caviar, Foie Gras, Duck Prosciutto and Cassis Crème Brûlée.
- New Year’s Day Brunch at Curate: 1 January, 12-3 PM. MYR 210 nett.
- New Year’s Day Afternoon Tea at The Lounge: 1 January, 2.30-5.30 PM, MYR 198 nett.