Eco-luxury villa resort Borneo Eagle Resort on the pristine island of Pulau Tiga in Sabah is offering an excellent value Staycation package from 28 August on weekends. Nicknamed after the first season filming of the famous Survivor series, Pulau Tiga is located over two hours away from Kota Kinabalu by land followed by a 30- minute boat ride.
Borneo Eagle Resort is a recent stunning hideaway destination blessed with clear azure waters framing a white sandy beach, as well as magnificent coral reefs in the marine reserve. The surrounding lush virgin jungle conceals natural volcanic mud pools. Rugged trails allow guests to capture the raw beauty of the rainforest. Built upon a holistic philosophy, the resort beckons with its creature comforts: fresh, delectable cuisine, beautifully appointed villas, some with pools and some with built-in spa facilities for relaxation and rejuvenation.
Each of the eye-catching 13 one-bedroom oceanfront villas, ranging from 171m² to 287m² sits on spacious grounds and boasts exceptional views of the South China Sea.
Borneo Eagle Resort Staycation
Period: Friday to Sunday only from 28 August onwards
Rates: Pool Villa – RM 2500nett per villa night
- Daily breakfast and BBQ dinner
- Return scheduled boat transfer (check-in 10.30am/3pm and check-out at 11.15am/4pm )
- Maximum 2 adults and 2 children (age 5 –11 years old)
Terms and Conditions:
• Extra adult at RM650 nett per night/extra child at RM325 nett per night
• Exclusively for residents and expatriates in Malaysia
• Advanced booking of 1 week prior to arrival required
• Full payment required upon confirmation and booking is non-refundable
• No outside food and drinks are allowed in view of COVID-19
Land transfer service from Kota Kinabalu to Kuala Penyu Jetty is available at these charges:
Van: RM300 nett per way / Veilfire: RM400 nett per way.
It is recommended that guests stay a minimum of two nights for a more wholesome experience.
For bookings, call +60 88-380 390 or email firstname.lastname@example.org