The easiest but more expensive way is to ask your Travel Agent to apply on your behalf especially if you are staying outside Kuala Lumpur. However do allow 10 working days to apply via travel agent.
Take note of some important pointers!
1. The Chinese Visa Application Service center is located in Level 5 & 6, Hampshire Place Office, Jalan Mayang Sari, 50450 Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.
2. Business Hours: Monday-Friday. Closed on Saturdays, Sundays and Public Holidays. Submission of applications: 9:00 to 15:00. Payment and collection: 9:00 to 16:00.
3. FOUR Working Days are Needed after submiting your passport for regular service.
4. Refer the Schedule of Fees for the visa application. Payment is made during passport collection.
Below are the steps to self apply the Chinese Travel Visa.
1. Complete the Online Visa Application Form.
2. Bring along
- Original passport with at least Six Months of remaining validity and with at least Two Blank Pages.
- 2 China Visa Passport Photo (Colour Photo with White Background and with forehead shown)
- A photocopy of the passport’s info page.
- Flight Ticket Copy
For more detailed info, you can CLICK HERE.
3. The process is faily straightforward, just head to 5th floor office. The receptionist will check your documents and provide you a waiting number. During your turn, submit the relevant documents and they will give you a collection receipt. (Note: 4 working days includes the day you submit)
4. Level 5 Hampshire Place Office is the place to submit your application form while Level 6 is the place to collect your passport and make payment.
5. Payment is made when you collect your passport. You can pay by cash or credit card.
If you find this article useful, SHARE IT to your friends & family members. Also don’t forget to LIKE our Facebook, Follow our Instagram and Sign Up our Email Newsletter to receive more travel tips & latest travel promotion.