Positano in Publika pride itself as a Halal Italian Restaurant in Kuala Lumpur. The restaurant was determined not to sacrifice on taste despite being a halal restaurant. Their Singapore’s outlet is ranked as No 1 Italian Restaurant on TripAdvisor serves as a testament of their dedication
In 2014, Positano’s co-owner, Imran, visited Positano, Italy for the first time and was left with a burning passion to redefine the experience of casual Italian dining for both Muslims and non-Muslims around the world.
The family-friendly restaurant is nicely decorated with a park in front. The restaurant comfortably accommodates up to 120 people.
Truffle Fries – RM22.95
Crispy shoestring fries infused with truffle oil, sprinkled with parmesan cheese
Fettuccine Carbonara – RM32.95
Positano redefined traditional Italian, using smoked beef pastrami and crispy beef bacon instead of the commonly used prosciutto bacon.
Squid Ink Seafood Spaghetti – RM44.95
Tiger Prawns, Clams & Squid tossed in Homemade Squid Ink Sauce & Chilli
Seafood Aglio Olio Linguini – RM39.95
Linguini tossed with sundried tomatoes and garlic topped with tiger prawns, clams & squid
All of Positano Risto’s pizzas are handmade to order to ensure diners get to enjoy their pizza fresh from the oven.
Positano Super Supreme Calzone – RM59.95
Tomato sauce, mozzarella, turkey ham, beef pepperoni, topped with burrata and parmesan cheese. 8 handcrafted pockets filled with mushrooms and beef pastrami.
Four Seasons – RM36.95
Tomato sauce, mozzarella, artichokes, olives, mushrooms with a choice of turkey ham or capsicum.
Positano Signature Ice Cream Brioche – RM36.95
Freshly baked brioche, lathered with butter, topped with creamy ice cream then finished with a drizzle of warm chocolate.
Positano Signature Oreo Chocolate Lava Stack – RM29.95
Warm molten dark chocolate lava cake served on a slice of homemade oreo mud pie ice cream,
drizzled with chocolate and caramel sauce.
Godfather – RM 24.95
Ferrero Rocher, Nutella, Premium Vanilla Ice Cream
Oreo Milkshake – RM18.95
Premium Vanilla Ice Cream, Oreo & Whipped Cream
Sky Walker – RM 22.95
Sweet and tangy with a hint of fizz.
Taste is utmost important to determine whether the food is worth the trip. There are several dishes we would strongly recommend at Positano Risto.
1. Fettucine Carbonara – The creamy texture is simply divine. Their beef bacon & smoked beef pastrami were great substitute.
2. Squid Ink Seafood Spaghetti – It is tricky to find good squid ink pasta in KL. The fresh and quality seafood and their lip smacking secret homemade squid ink sauce is to die for.
3. Godfather – We simply love the Ferrero Rocher Milkshake. It is awesomely thick and dense in flavour, purely sinful yet satisfying. You will not regret ordering if you are a fan of hazelnut. Our second choice would be the Oreo Milkshake.
4. Positano Signature Ice Cream Brioche – Their freshly baked Brioche is the key difference why it is so good.
5. Seafood Aglio Olio Linguini – As simple as it seems, it is very hard to cook tasty aglio olio. Postiano Risto just did the job well. The al dante pasta is soaked in garlic infused olive oil paried nicely with the fresh seafood. The hint of spiceciness from the chili hits the right spot.
Positano Risto is offering Buy 1 Free 1 Pizza daily from 3pm to 6pm. Promo valid until 31 Aug 2019
Block C1, Lot 2, Level G3, Publika Shopping Gallery, No. 1, Jalan Dutamas 1, Solaris Dutamas, 50480 Kuala Lumpur