The year of the Rat is defined as the first zodiac in the traditional Chinese calendar. Chinese New Year is a time for a family reunion, which is considered the most important part of this festivity.
The Year of the Metal Rat is expected to be strong, prosperous and lucky for almost all Chinese zodiac signs. Everyone will prove their determination regarding their goals and aspirations. It is a great year for founding and evolving.
Set in the opulence of ancient elegance, our New Year Gold Prosperity Set Menu will be launching on 15/12/2019 till 08/02/2020. It will be served for lunch and dinner at Oriental Chinese Cuisine, featuring auspicious dishes that are believed to bring endless health, wealth and happiness for the New Year.
CNY Gold Prosperity Dinner at only RM1499 per table
– Salmon Fish Snow Pear Yee Shang
– Braised 8 Treasure Soup with Shredded Fish Maw
– Steamed Village Chicken with Chinese Herbs
– Braised Abalone with Sea Cucumber & Fish Maw
– Steam Pearl Tiger Grouper with Fried Choy Po
– Wok Fried Live Tiger Prawns with Honey Sauce
– Glutinous Rice with BBQ Chicken & Mushroom
– Homemade Deep Fried Nian Gao
– Double-boiled sea coconut with snow fungus lotus seed and soy milk
For a smaller group, Pullman Kuala Lumpur Bangsar offers Poon Choi set. It has three layers of ingredients, consisting of compromising seafood, meat, abalones and vegetables braised in a supreme sauce, sea cucumber, scallops, fish maw, prawns, mushrooms, roast duck, waxed and roasted duck, smoked oysters, broccoli and Chinese cabbage, which will certainly indulge your taste buds.
For festive bookings, call +603 2298 1888 or email H7962-FB@Accor.com.