Favola, Le Méridien Kuala Lumpur
- Mon to Friday: 12.00pm-2.30pm; 6.30pm-10.30pm
- Sat & Sun: 6.30pm-10.30pm
Address: 2, Jalan Stesen Sentral, KL Sentral, 50470 Kuala Lumpur
Favola at Le Méridien Kuala Lumpur is one of the top Italian restaurants in KL features authentic Northern Italian gastronomy in a cosy Venetian theme setting. The restaurant is helmed by seasoned Chef Domenico Piras from Milan and his dedicated team which he regard them as family.
Borned in Milan and raised in Sardinia, Chef Domenico has 30 years of culinary experience under his belt.
For Favola, the dishes below are our recommendation. Chef Domenico emphasizes on using the best ingredients to create the dishes.
- Salmon & Seabass Carpaccio – The unique combination of all the ingredients gives the dish its multi-tier flavours from the sweetness of the caviar and the freshness of the seabass and salmon.
- Risotto Bianco – The risotto is awesomely creamy and flavourful with generous butter and cheese. The chef uses Carnaroli rice which is a smaller grain with super-high starch content. It is often regarded as the best choice to make risotto as it can absorb a huge amount of liquid without overcooking. Other than Carnaroli rice, Asiago cheese, an Italian cow milk cheese which is mild in flavour is used. Lastly, the risotto is topped with shaved black truffle.
- Braised Lamb Shank – Very tender we didn’t need a knife, just a fork is sufficient to peel off the wonderful meat. The lamb shank is braised for at least 3 hours at a low temperature to ensure the juices are sealed within the meat.
- Tiramisu – A recipe inherited by the chef since 1956 from his mentor Mauro Ernesto, one of the first chef in Italy awarded a Michelin Star
Salmon & Seabass Carpaccio – RM78
Sous Vide Duck Breast Salad – RM58
Risotto Bianco – RM98
Ravioli Del Plin – RM68
Sardinian Mixed Seafood Pingiadedda & Fregula – RM138
Braised Lamb Shank – RM118
Cassata Ice Cream – RM42 / Tiramisu – RM48
Several credit cards from Maybank & HSBC offers a discount in Favola. Call the restaurant to find out.