Usher in the year of the Rat with an abundance of festive favourites with families and friends at Five Sen5es, The Westin Kuala Lumpur’s Chinese restaurant.
For the Chinese, the Lunar New Year revolves around five blessings namely, Longevity, Prosperity, Peace, Wisdom and Virtue. While Chinese Chef Ron Lean with his team cooks up a feast for this auspicious event with celebratory dishes engaging your Sight, Taste, Scent, Touch and Sound, Five Sen5es is the perfect choice for families and friends to indulge in an exquisite meal while ushering in a new year of strong fortune.
From 06 January – 16 February 2019, Five Sen5es presents 3 exquisite set menus, with a selection of fresh Yee Sang and alluring festive à la carte items that will leave your taste buds craving for a more festive meal. Each set menu comes with ONE selected complimentary House Red or White Wine Bottle.
Five Sen5es Chinese New Year Set Menus with ONE selected complimentary House Red or White Wine bottle
- Happiness Reunion Chinese New Year Set Menu 1
RM1,988 nett per table of 10 persons
- Blessings Reunion Chinese New Year Set Menu 2
RM 2,188 nett per table of 10 persons
- Abundance Reunion Chinese New Year Set Menu 3
RM 2,388 nett per table of 10 persons
Download: Five Senses – CNY Family Set Menus 2020
Smoked Salmon Yee Sang
Signature Roasted Chicken Serves with Chinese Rice Cracker
Steamed Sea Grouper with Superior Soy Sauce
Stir Fried Prawns with Curry Leaves & Butter Milk
Braised Fish Maw with Mushroom, Homemade Beancurd & Golden “Money Bag” Wonton
– Traditional Steamed Lotus Leaf Rice with Chicken
– Chilled Peach Gum Soup with Red Date & Longan
– Deep-Fried Golden Sweet Potato “Nian Gao” Chinese Rice Cake
Among a wide array of festive indulgences, Chef Ron’s Imperial Braised Crab Meat with Scallops and Seafood Soup surely calls for some attention and will make the perfect dish to warm your palate.
Other highlights include Steamed Dragon Grouper with Fungus and Enoki Mushroom representing abundance, Stir-Fried Prawns with Butter Milk Sauce for laughter, Double Boil Longan Peach Gum with Ginseng Soup ensure diners with a year of good health and beyond, Mushroom and Bean curd with Money Bag calling for prosperity and New Year Specialties Yee Sang with a selection of premium fresh salmon and abalone boosting a year full of laughter and happiness.
Unity Chinese New Year Specialties Yee Sang
Share the joy and hope for a prosperous future with a symbolic tossing of Yee Sang until February 16, 2019, or take it away for celebrations at home, priced from RM198 nett per standard serving.
At Five Sen5es, Unity Chinese New Year Specialties ‘Lou Sang’ offers three types of healthy and fresh Yee Sang selections from Smoke Salmon Yee Sang and Abalone Slice Yee Sang to a combination of Abalone Slice and Salmon Yee Sang. With Chef Ron’s special plum sauce, gather your family and friends and start tossing all the way to an abundance of joy and happiness!
- Smoke salmon Yee Sang – RM198 nett – à la carte selling price
- Abalone Slice Yee Sang – RM218 nett – à la carte selling price
- Abalone Slice&Salmon Fish Yee Sang – RM238 nett – à la carte selling price
Available from 6 Jan to 16 Feb 2020.
- Credit cardholders; Maybank, Citibank, CIMB, Hong Leong Bank, HSBC enjoy up to 30% discount on the promotion for up to 10 persons. Blackout dates apply on Chinese New Year Eve and Days (24-26 January 2019).
- Discount is also available for Beyond Dining, Club Marriott and Marriott Bonvoy members.
- Children aged 6 years old and below dine free, while kids from 7 years old to 12 years old get 50% off food only.
**Prices in NETT are inclusive of 6% Sales & Services Tax (SST)
Join The Westin Kuala Lumpur to witness a mind-blowing acrobatic Lion Dance Performance at the Hotel’s Porte Cochere and Lobby on 31 January 2020 at 11:00 am.
*Diners at Five Sen5es during this period will receive a special door gift!*
For dining reservations, please contact Westin Dining at 603.2773.8338/8495/8017, WhatsApp +6017 281 9231, email firstname.lastname@example.org or log on to www.thewestinkualalumpur.com for reservation and more information.